Aviation news worldwide , airports changes and many informations of travelling and air charter with Kevelair , we are aviation broker and mroe than that : we are tailor made in aviation
OUR CHARTER ACTIVITIES
Kevelair now produces a summary of its activities during the first 3 years of operation the company Nantes who works more than 75% with foreign clients and will soon celebrate its 4 years, stands as a first assessment of the various charters operated in the world:
* 2009: rental of a line for 2 months for a Greek company (Airbus A320 with 180 seats) then rent a module Boeing 737/300 to 148 seats to complement the programs of the company. The flights were mainly scheduled flights to Europe and some charter flights in Spot.
* 2009: missions to return to Indonesia French rescuers and four other missions including an emergency evacuation of Central Asia and 2 in sub-Saharan Africa.
* 2009: GSA company DAT (Danish Air Transport) throughout the Southern Europe, including France. The Danish company has at the time a fleet of 17 Saab 340 type aircraft, ATR 42 and 72 and 2 MD, 83 and 87.
* 2009: many charter flights to Lourdes from Italy, UK and Spain mainly Airbus A321 or Boeing 220 seats 737/400 to 170 seats.
* 2010: Development of flights called “oil” with many shifts of employees mainly to Africa The West; night flights from the main European hubs to African destinations like Conakry, Pointe-Noire, Lagos. Special charter flights that require a large organization and a thorough knowledge of the technical and operational aspects.
* 2010: support for airports, Kevelair positioning devices on secondary platforms to operate seasonal routes to destinations ski or sun.
* 2010: string charter flights to Lourdes and many charter flights to the departure of pilgrims Italian cities (Naples, Rome, Bari, Rimini)
* 2010: Barcelona operations incentives with 8 devices and Budapest with 5 chartered airliners for a convention.
* 2011: signature of a second GSA with the Italian airline Air Vallee SPA to operate two charter jet Dorniers 328 30 seats; many missions incentive for charter flights but also sports, Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 sold.
* 2011: coverage of the Arab Spring in January with first flights from Tunisia to evacuate foreign nationals in January and true “air bridge” in February with European companies on all types of equipment for emergency flights from Cairo. More than 1,500 passengers evacuated on 6 days with a very important logistical and operational means important; charter types Airbus A320, A321 and Boeing 737/800 and 400. Emergency air evacuation also Tripoli.
* 2011: Lourdes flights chains but also Lisbon and Tel Aviv.
* 2011: Moves to ssportifs Champion s League Rugby and many flights throughout Europe.
* 2012: with the progress of society, Kevelair imposes itself on the market as the specialist air charter and know-how tailored it provides access to new markets plus incentives. The year 2012, although it is not yet completed and despite a crisis properly installed, allows Kevelair to continue its expansion into new markets and new niches. Rather than genuine buyers brokers, staffs approach the markets with a different vision of the airline, which now allows to have customers outside Europe.
By focusing on the experience of over 20 years in business aviation and charter, the company today will launch new products to help customers find solutions both close at airlines that match their expectations.
In 2013, Kevelair send pilgrims on Jmj Rio in Brazil, but also new channels operate charters to new modules.